Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Getaway




I have always struggled with casual wear.   Recently, I started putting together outfits using polyvore and boy has dressing casually has become a lot easier!  I have clothing that is similar to most of what I find there and I've learned that I just needed a little help visualizing.  Trying on and rejecting outfits at home has just been frustrating and challenges my self esteem!    It is important to me to wear clothing that looks polished, neat and pretty, but that I can forget about as I'm working through my day.

Now, I go to polyvore before I go to bed at night and put something together.  Then I look in my closet and 9 times out of ten, I have nearly everything I have just chosen!  I pull it out the night before and don't even think about it in morning.  Ahhhhh.......

Weekend Getaway


2 comments:

  1. What a great outfit! Love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thank your for following me...I'm just getting started!
    BTW, you have great style!

    ReplyDelete

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"--Mark Twain