Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm still learning how to navigate, post and manage this blog!  Please bear with me as I get a handle on this.  My newness may explain why I have "followed" my own blog and my double post of the wardrobe capsule!  Sigh......

In the meantime, I want to welcome and thank my first follower, Emilie from liveeatsmile.blogspot.com

I'm excited to have a follower!  This is all new to me and I'm having great fun with it.  I intend to become more adept in the next month while I'm on break from school and work.  Technically I still have to work since I have to plan the summer class I'm teaching starting in June, but at least I don't have anywhere to go on someone else's timetable.

I will be teaching a Psychology class; Psychology of Human Development of Infants, Toddlers and Children.  Looking forward to meeting my new students!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"--Mark Twain