Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Accessorizing a beautiful necklace with three outfits!


I fell in love with this beautiful blue cameo and pearl necklace.  I'm considering purchasing it and I wanted to see if it would be versatile enough to pay the $175.00.  Except for my wedding rings, two pairs of gold earrings and my watch, all of my jewelry is costume jewelry retailing under $100.00 per piece and most of it was way below that.  I love jewelry, but I like to get frequent use out of it and I don't want to have too much of it that I don't wear often.  I don't have a large collection and I prefer not to.  This would be my statement necklace and a piece that I would not tire of or give away.  I need to wear it frequently and continue to adore for many years.  It love it with all of these outfits....and I think I can configure many more.  Hmmmm.....
Accessorizing a beautiful necklace with three outfits!


4 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty necklace! It's worth buying if you will wear it often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of money, but I can see why you would spend it. It looks very classic. The cameo and pearls are definitely timeless pieces!

    RE: my mom's pretty aprons. She isn't set up for selling them so they would be almost $50 a piece (time, fabric and shipping). She would gladly sell you the pattern for $20 though! Let me know and I'll giver her your email address.

    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emilie...thank your for checking with your Mom. I don't sew! I can sew...but I'm just not good enough! The price of the homemade apron is very fair....I know a lot goes into it..but unfortunately in my budget right now...but possibly in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. J.....

    I agree....it would be worth it!

    I am new to working with my own blog and I have not been able to get the 'reply' button to show up to respond directly to a comment!

    ReplyDelete

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"--Mark Twain