Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beautiful evening gowns

When I compete at ballroom dance events, I often need formal evening dresses for post competition events, dinners and parties.  I have two that I love, but would like to add a few more.  These three are on my wish list.  I can't really afford the designer brands, but I often find  dresses that are very similar and these serve as my inspiration.  My favorite is the emerald green  gown; it has a 1940's Hollywood glamour vibe. I would dress it up with a sparkly crystal belt or brooch at the waist.  I love dressing up!Beautiful evening gowns


Notte by Marchesa evening gowns dress
$1,269 - mytheresa.com

Metallic dress
£55 - designerdesirables.com

Green dress
£50 - amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"--Mark Twain