Emilie at Live Eat Smile for her inspiring, healthy and delicious food posts and her commitments to healthy living; and her sweetness
Bella Q at The Citizen Rosebud for being a champion of women over 40 + and maintaining the over 40 + blog roll
Patti at Not Dead Yet Style for bringing visibility to women over 40, 50 and more...
It's difficult to limit my nominations to just 7 as I believe all of the bloggers I follow each offer their own unique contributions to the world of blogging women and the world at large.
I understand the rules of accepting this nomination are as follows: thank the person nominating you, link back to this blog, nominate 7 other inspiring bloggers, comment on the nominees blogs to let them know they have been nominated and share 7 things about yourself.
Here are my 7 things to share:
1. I watch Dancing with the Stars religiously; It's not really representative of the true ballroom competition world, but it's fun and sparkly and I love it. No surprise there, right?
2. I used to be a volunteer firefighter; it wasn't really my thing...but as an EMT and a paramedic, I wanted to have the whole EMS experience.
3. I'm a horse lover and I grew up as a weekend farm girl; my Grandparents had a 400 acre farm and we spent every weekend there. Baling, milking chasing cows, exploring. I love the smell of a barn...as long as it's kept in the barn.
4. I can still do the splits.
5. I love to hula hoop. It's easy once you get the hang of it. I promise!
6. I wore Invisalign braces and it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I should probably do a before/after post some day. I was 48 when I got them. It's never to late to follow the desires of your heart.
7. I love bacon. I'm obsessed with bacon. I crave bacon. I believe that bacon makes most things better...temporarily. Bacon is my chocolate; but I rarely eat it...because eating bacon every day would cause too much trouble
Thank you again Adrienne for nominating me! It made my day!