Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome Me to the 21st century

Well..........I finally decided to drag myself reluctantly into the 21st century.........this is my very first attempt at blogging and I have to admit I'm more than a little intimidated. I have become intrigued by the world of blogging after following the blogs of a few friends. I hope to create a warm place where family and friends old and new will feel free to share ideas, hopes dreams and the complexities of their day to day lives. Since this is so new to me, I ask for a little patience with my stumbles, falls and awkwardness.

I have many interests and this blog will probably be a collection of a wide variety subjects. There are so many things in life that have captivated me and it is a real challenge to dig into all of them. I'm going to make a big effort to continue to do just that......I have spent my whole life chasing dreams and ideals; attempting to pack everything in.....there is just not enough time! In the meantime, I invite you to add your comments, questions and thoughts and help make this a special place for us to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"--Mark Twain